Smok Nord 4 Kit with RPM & RPM-2 Pods
The Smok Nord 4 features the same compact design as the Nord 2 but now delivers extra power for enhanced sub-ohm vaping. Featuring an 80W maximum power output and powered by a built-in 2000mAh battery, the Nord 4 offers a balance of power and battery life for more vaping between charges.
The Nord 4 is the first in the series to feature adjustable airflow via a rotating ring, this allows the user to adjust the airflow to suit your preferred vape style. This is a significant step forward.
The Smok Nord 4 kit is a compact and versatile kit that can be used by vapers of all experience levels.
Smok Nord 4 UK Kit Content
- Smok Nord 4 80W Device
- Nord 4 RPM-2 Refillable 2ml Pod
- RPM 2 Mesh 0.16 Ohm Coil
- Nord 4 RPM Refillable Pod
- RPM Mesh 0.4 Ohm Coil
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
Smok Nord 4 Description
Each UK Smok Nord 4 kit comes with two styles of pods and coils (RPM and RPM2) to support them. This gives you the opportunity to experience MTL and DTL vaping straight out of the box.
RPM pods can be refilled multiple times and will hold up to 2ml of e-liquid. Thanks to secure side filling, refilling is both a quick and clean task. The 0.4 ohm RPM coil has been designed for MTL vaping and can be used up to 25W and works best with high PG e-liquids while the 0.16 ohm coil supports higher wattages up to 50W and works better with e-liquid that is 70% VG or higher. Other coil options are available to be purchased separately.
Powered by a built-in 2000mAh battery, the Smok Nord 4 vape kit offers up to a full day of vaping when charged. For those wanting an even smaller device the Nord 2 1500MAh offers a smaller more compact version of the Nord 4.
Smok Nord 4 Features
The Smok Nord 4 OLED screen features an easy-to-read menu and features 6 info-lines that show wattage, volts, battery indicator level, resistance, coil resistance, puff time and puff count. The magnetic pod simply slots into the device with a firm click and you are ready to vape. The OLED screen and fire button are neatly integrated into the design. The rectangular body feels solid and comfortable and the Smok Nord is easy to operate using a well designed combination of airflow adjustment, USB port, OLED screen and fire button.
Smok Nord 4 Coil Compatibility - Which Nord 4 Coils to buy?
The Nord 4 is aimed at both MTL and DTL vapers and as such has a range of compatible coils. Many of the earlier Nord models feature coils that are compatible with the Nord 4 so there is a plethora of options. However the new Nord 4 device has been designed around the new Nord-4 RPM and RPM-2 mesh replacement coils and these will give optimum performance regardless of your preferred vaping style. We recommend the following coils based on your preferred style:
- Nord 4 RPM-2 Coil replacements: 0.16 Ohm mesh coil for the ultimate in direct to lung sub ohm vaping, intense flavour and thick vapour - 25-50W (best 35W, with 3mg/ml - 6mg/ml vape juice)
- Nord 4 RPM Coil replacements: SC 1.0 Ohm and Quartz 1.2 Ohm options
- RPM SC 1.0 Ohm: Excellent vapour with great flavour - 12-16W (14W best, with up to 18mg/ml vape juice)
- RPM Quartz 1.2 Ohm: Fast heat up time and purer flavour - 11-15W (12W best, with up to 18mg/ml vape juice)
Smok Nord 4 Specification
- Output Wattage: 5 - 80W
- Variable Wattage mode
- Voltage Range: 0.5V - 4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.15 Ohm - 2.5 Ohm
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh Built-In Battery
- Supports MTL & DTL Vaping
- Two Air Inlet dials
- OLED Display
- Adjustable Airflow
- 2ml Refillable RPM Pod
- 2ml Refillable RPM-2 Pod
- Magnetic "snap-fix" Pods
- Compatible With RPM and RPM 2 Coils
- Input Voltage: 3.3V - 4.2V
- Overcharge Voltage: 4.25V - 4.35V
- Over-discharge Voltage: 2.35V - 2.45V
- Overcharge Current: 1.4A - 2.6A
- 8 Second cut-off
- Standby Current: <50uA
- 1.4A fast charging
- USB type C charge port
Smok Nord 4 Dimensions
- Height: 104.9mm
- Depth: 24.4mm
- Width: 33.7mm
Filling your Nord 4
If you are using a new coil for the first time, leave for 3-5 minutes after filling and before vaping, this allows for the e-liquid to reach the coil so that the coil does not burn.
- Pull the Nord e-liquid pod out from device. The magnetic seal needs a bit of a pull.
- Pull out the rubber plug to open the filling port; do this gently - don't force it open.
- Insert the nozzle of an e-liquid refill container into the filling port and fill the Nord tank.
- Push back and press firmly the rubber plug to close the pod.
- Pop the tank back into the device and vape away.
Your Nord 4 & leak-free vaping
Your Nord 4 device is manufactured with precision so will not leak providing you use the product and parts correctly. After continuous use there will be a small amount of e-liquid condensation which requires cleaning with a tissue occasionally. This is normal.
Where any leaks have occurred, we have solved almost all by taking the following steps.
When using the Smok Nord 4 tank for the first time ensure all the parts of your tank are tightened properly, this involves firmly inserting the coil.
- Ensure the O-ring seals are correctly in place
- Make sure the coil in the tank is pressed in firmly
- When cleaning or replacing the coil carry out the above procedures.
- Ensure you have the correct power settings for your particular device. Coils for example have ratings and should be kept within maximum and minimum recommended settings. Too high and your device will pop and crackle which may cause spots of e-liquid to escape via the air-intake.
- When filling, don't apply too much force when opening the rubber filler cap - gently does it.